Online Employment Applications
Recent updates to the SU JOB OPPS site (www.sujobopps.com) will affect any employment applications that you have saved in the site. When you log in, you may be prompted to confirm all of the information in your application(s), specifically the voluntary demographic information as it now reflects a change in the federal reporting requirements. Your voluntary information has been, and will continue to be, confidential and saved separately from your job application(s) for federal reporting and not available to search committees or hiring departments.
The advantage this system offers applicants include:
- Ability to view and apply for job postings using the system's all inclusive, integrated online features.
- A password-protected user account for purposes of maintaining an online employment application, creating and saving multiple resumι formats if desired, and tracking the status of positions applied for.
- Unlimited access for searching and applying for positions. With an online application system, applicants can search and apply for positions from virtually any location at any time.
- Syracuse University Job Opportunities, Faculty, Staff & Bargaining Unit
- Center for Career Services
- Dual Career Assistance
- Student Positions